Free weekly French workshop
From Monday 25 November, at Forest Centre plus.
A 4 months weekly free conversational French workshop, has been given at Forest Centre Plus (close to Edinburgh Castle) since 25 November 2013. The sessions are every Monday at 5:30pm (duration : 2 hours).
* everybody is welcome, but some previous French knowledge is preferable,
* the workshop has not a purpose to train for any certificate,
* the workshop is informal and interactive, led by a native French speaker,
* the teacher is autodidactic (has no degree in French teaching),
* the purpose is to :
- learn how to manage in the most common day-to-day situations,
- get an initiation to the French culture (art, cultural habits, French cultural events, tourism, etc.),
- learn the basics of some of the main vocabulary themes,
- learn additional linguistics skills (grammar, syntax, pronunciation), depending on the specific needs and wishes of the group, including individual tutoring,
* a wide variety of materials are used, such as audiovisual documents, newspapers, books, songs, pictures, games, brochures, websites, proverbs, slang, etc.,
* the workshop takes place in a cosy place at Forest Centre Plus, 38 Castle Terrace, EH3 9SJ,
* the period of teaching lasts from 25 November 2013 to 31 March 2014,
* the workshop can be joined at anytime during this period.
If you are interested, please contact me in advance.
Au plaisir de vous voir :)